If you believe that any content on dharoharnews.in infringes upon your copyright, please send a detailed notification to:
In your notification, please include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the website owner to locate the material.
- Contact information (email address is preferred) so that the website owner can contact you if necessary.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a valid notification, it is our policy to promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the content provider of your claim. Please be aware that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights.
This information should not be construed as legal advice. For further information about the DMCA, please visit http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf .